First time running in Stirling. Both start and finish are inside the city (which is nice) and the landscape is quite beautiful. I think I found the best settings for the gopro videos.
Weather was nice. It was raining at the end but if I were a bit faster my friends would not wait in the rain a lot.
The goody bag:
- nice light blue t-shirt
- nice medal (the full marathon I think is better, but they deserve it I guess)
Route Time Lapse
- Landscape : 6/10 Inside the city it is nice. A little better before and during the loop
- Non Repeating Route : 5/10 Almost half of it is the same
- Difficulty : 2/10 Flat.
- Easy to visit : 10/10 In events like this with lots of runners might have problems parking
- Easy to participate : 10/10
- Facilities/Organization : 10/10
- Good for personal best: 8/10
- Will do it again : yes.
Post a Comment