Route Time Lapse
The goody bag:
- Medal with keychain
- Blue T-Shirt
- Water bottle
- Water tablet
- Landscape : 5/10 Inside the city in the first half. Does not pass from all the best parts of the city. Portobello promenade is nice and can be really great when there is sunshine.
- Non Repeating Route : 5/10 The route goes past the finish line for a couple of miles and then back. It is annoying knowing that you go further away from the finish line.
- Difficulty : 1/10 Flat/Downhill.
- Easy to visit : 10/10 Probably catching the bus home might be a challenge
- Easy to participate : 10/10 You can register up to a month before the race
- Facilities/Organization : 10/10 Very well prepared for the number of runners (many water stations and energy gels in a couple of places)
- Good for personal best: 9/10 This is one for the best I have run for a PB
- Will do it again : yes.
Post a Comment